Watching documentaries about dolphins and whales and it gave me an idé. Hopefully have any one reading this seen the cove *(if you haven't, go see it it's a horrific but great film) or you could go on youtube and watch some documentaries about it, it's very eye opening.
I want to start a demonstration against kolmårdens djurpark (swedens largest zoo) for keeping captive dolphins. If I could get together enough people, I'm sure some journalist would like to write bout it,
since there's been alot of critisism since a zoo keeper recently got killed by a wolf and not long before this a whole pack was killed after a group of wolfs who belonged to this pack has escaped their enclosure. Ok, honestly, I'm not going to be able to do this, but It couldn't hurt to do some research and maybe learning something from it and it would be cool if I could make a difference and bring some awareness to someone. Maybe even start a demonstration against whaling in norway.

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar