onsdag 11 juli 2012


I’ve been obsessed with the CTFxC vlogs lately. I’ve watched them for alittle over a month now, but when summer started I’ve been watching them non stop. It’s ridiculous really. Maybe it’s because I don’t have a life of my own right now that I spend WAY too much time watching someone elses. I love it anyway and I just watched the video where they talked about how they met and it really made me think about my future. I would love to have a boyfriend some day that loves me as much as Charles loves Alli. But I also realize that I have my whole life to be in love and I probably won’t fall in love this young anyway, so I might as well just relax and have fun. That’s the best part about being young, knowing that anything’s possible. Although it’s also hard sometimes, because it’s really cruicial that you make good decisions right now so you can get a good future and actually enjoy your life and not just look back and regret it all. Anyway, they’re really cute together and even if I don’t want a relationship right now, doesn’t stop me from having zappy day dreams about some made up dream guy that I can shoot paint balls at and make fun off  all the time.

Video of Allison talking about their vlogging and stuff on the YouTube show Mom's view


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar