I love shoes. It really is like Toni Collettes character says in the movie "in her shoes"
They make you (and by you I mean me) feel better when you're down and put them on and you don't get the guilt and panic you feel when you've showed 1000 calories down your throat. You don't have to compromise what shoe you want to buy because they make your back look like the glasgow air port landing strip or your arms look like those fat greasy smoked sausages they used to serve at my old school. Shoes just makes your legs look like they could go on forever and for a second I could make my self believe that I actually worked out this week. My point is that I just got three pairs of shoes today and I finally think I understand the love woman feel for shoes that people always talk about. Maybe it isn't just an exaggeration. I mean it's not like real love. It's not like the love you feel for a person or an animal. But shoes can be comforting, like a warm blanket during a rainy day. Besides, when you think about it, where would some of our primary female role models be without a good pair of shoes?


Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar